the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
"i am not at all physically attracted to you"
is an absolutely valid reason to not want to date someone.
People had the nerve to call me shallow for this.
By the way, it’s also totally cool to turn someone down without explaining your reasons. You are not interested, no will suffice. Do not feel pressured to explain your decisions to someone else.